Purchasing a mobility scooter is a very important buying decision. You want something that will accommodate your active lifestyle, is easily transported, and lightweight. SmartScoot offers all this and more!
When Tony was looking to purchase a mobility scooter, he did his research and was choosing between SmartScoot and TravelScoot. Ultimately, he chose SmartScoot and he was kind enough to enlighten us on why:
“I wanted a light, folding electric scooter. I compared the features of two models and ended up purchasing a SmartScoot. Here were the differences:
- The SmartScoot is a bit heavier, but sturdier, made of stainless steel.
- It is easier to mount the SmartScoot for it has only one straight bar at the bottom, which allows sitting without straddling.
- The battery of the SmartScoot has greater range and recharges fully in one hour.
- The top speed of the SmartScoot is higher (7 miles per hour).
- The SmartScoot has front wheel drive.
- The SmartScoot has a front wheel brake, which works equally well, whether going forward or backward.
- The width of the rear axle in the SmartScoot is adjustable.
- The generous, well-padded seat of the SmartScoot is very comfortable, as is its backrest.
- The SmartScoot is cheaper.
- SmartScoot offers excellent customer service.
I have used my SmartScoot for a year now and I am most satisfied. I made the right choice.”
If you are in the market for a mobility scooter that is designed to fit your active lifestyle and want to learn more about SmartScoot, please contact us today!
Tony B. 10/19/2018